Saturday, January 23, 2010

Conan and Will Farrell Last Show

I am a long time Conan O Brien fan. I am one of his older fans, I am 58, so I am a senior citizen fan, but I love Conan. I enjoy his humor and find him a very talented guy. Conan did his last show as the host of Tonight show on NBC. The performance of Free Bird was outstanding for the end. Will Farrell, of course he got his cow bell in and Conan got to play his guitar. Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top was there to perform. Also performing with them was Beck, another talented musician. My hope for Conan is that he gets another opportunity to entertain us. Laughter is such a valuable commodity, and we should take every chance to enjoy a good laugh.
So I will be anticipating the return of Conan because with his talents he will be
missed even for a short time.


No comments: