Friday, April 23, 2010

All My Children! Adam leaves for love!

Adam Chandler played by actor David Canary is Pine Valley . He has been a character on All My Children since 1984. I remember David from Bonanza, I hate to admit that, but I loved his character Candy. in the last couple of years I have started watching All My Children, and I love his character Adam Chandler,also.

David has decided to retire and enjoy life with his family, he will be missed but who can dispute his wish for retirement.  I will be looking forward as will all of his fans to the episodes when  he "visits" Pine Valley.
Even though we are sad to see him leave they have written the story well, he is reunited with the love of his life,Brooke, and they are going to run away together. So romantic!

Enjoy your retirement David!



2001 Emmy David Canary wins Emmy


2001 Emmy David Canary wins Emmy

No comments: