Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sadness of Lindsay Lohan

So much of the public is becoming disgusted with Lindsay Lohan's behavior, but I feel sadness. What is going to happen to this young girl? It seems she is destroying herself as so many other celebrities have done over the years. Lindsay needs to get her addictions and demons under control,and then maybe she will be able to resume her career. She needs to realize that all the excuses she is making are ruining her life.
It makes me sad to think what may happen to Lindsay Lohan if she does not.  It could ultimately end up with her not living to see thirty.
This was certainly a setback for me," Lindsay Lohan wrote, "But I am taking responsibility for my actions and I’m prepared to face the consequences." The 24-year old actress shared this statement on her Twitter on September 18th, after failing multiple random drug tests that were court-mandated. Because of this, she will have to spend 30 days in jail.
I hope that this is true, she will take responsibility so that her life will improve.She has the capability to get more roles in movies but her bad behavior and issues make it hard for film execs to trust her.
Rather then be disgusted with Lindsay maybe we should be saddened  that her behavior is ruining a young life,and hope that this latest firm Judge's decision will change her course.

No comments: