Monday, October 22, 2007

John Goodman on Yahoo Buzz

I checked out the Yahoo Buzz today to see John Goodman on the movers list. I was happy to see his name there and of course curious to know why. I clicked on it only to see John Goodman Death as one of the choices. Well, I was very saddened. Not only is John Goodman one of my favorite celebrities, He is a young man, at least to me, he is a little younger then me.
When I investigated further, I realized that it was not about John Goodman's death but rather about a movie he is in. Death Sentence in which he plays Bones Darly, an arms dealer and the boss of a drug ring. A different part for John. He had done many different parts through out the years. Some of my favorites are King Ralph, O Brother Where Art Thou?, Blues Brothers 2000 and of course the lovable Dan on Roseanne.
Of course earlier this year John won an Emmy for his role on Studio 60.
The latest news about John Goodman is that he reports that he has just completed treatment at Malibu's Promises Treatment Center."For my family and myself, I voluntarily took the necessary steps to remain sober the rest of my life," Goodman says in a statement. Let's wish this very funny entertaining man Good Luck!
I want to say i am quite relieved to see that the reason for John Goodman's name on The Buzz List wa snot about his death.


John Goodman Bloopers from Roseanne Show Part 1




John Goodman Bloopers from Roseanne Show Part 2


John Goodman Jamming WIth The Legends of Music



John Goodman Clip from Studio 60

No comments: